Attorney Sanford joined the firm as an associate in March, 2017. Attorney Sanford received her B.A., magna cum laude, from the University of Connecticut in 2010. She received her J.D., magna cum laude, from Quinnipiac University School of Law in 2013. Attorney Sanford also received a Family Law Concentration, with Honors from Quinnipiac. While in law school, Molly participated in the Advanced Family Law Course; which included a semester of trial practice and a judicial externship at the Regional Family Trial Docket in Middletown, CT. During Molly’s time at Quinnipiac, she served as the Secretary and President of the Family and Juvenile Law Society and the Vice President of the Public Interest Law Project.
Attorney Sanford resides in Stamford, Connecticut.
- Connecticut, 2013
PROFESSIONAL ASSOCIATION MEMBERSHIPS
- Connecticut Bar Association
- University of Connecticut, B.A., magna cum laude, 2010
- Quinnipiac University School of Law, J.D., magna cum laude, 2013
HONORS & AWARDS
- Distinguished Academic Achievement Awards:
- Advanced Family Law I
- Divorce and the Divorcing Family
- Excellence in Clinical Work
- Judge Edgar Bassick, III Endowed Scholarship Recipient
- Sandra and Martin Lax Scholarship Recipient