Attorney Fodor joined the firm as an associate in 2019. She received her B.A. from the State University of New York at Geneseo with honors in 2014. She received her J.D. from Syracuse University in 2017. While at Syracuse, she spent four semesters participating in the Children’s Rights and Family Law Clinic. She served as a student prosecutor and a board member of the Family Law Society.
Attorney Fodor resides in New Haven, Connecticut.
- Connecticut, 2018
- New York, 2018
PROFESSIONAL ASSOCIATION MEMBERSHIPS
- Connecticut Bar Association
- Fairfield County Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- New York Bar Association
- State University of New York at Geneseo, 2014
- Syracuse University College of Law. 2017
HONORS & AWARDS
- Outstanding Contribution to Pro-Bono Work
- Beau Biden Memorial Scholarship Recipient
- Rosenberg Scholarship Recipient
- Cohen Scholarship Recipient