Attorney Vossler joined Schoonmaker, George, Colin & Blomberg P.C. as an associate in August, 2018. He is a graduate of Merrimack College, B.A., 2013, and the University of Connecticut School of Law, J.D., with honors, 2017. Prior to joining the firm, Attorney Vossler served at the Connecticut Appellate Court as a term law clerk to the Honorable William J. Sullivan, Dennis G. Eveleigh, Joseph H. Pellegrino and Socrates H. Mihalakos, Judge Trial Referees.
While in law school, Attorney Vossler served as an executive editor of the Connecticut Insurance Law Journal and as a teaching assistant in Lawyering Process and Moot Court. Attorney Vossler also participated in the Asylum and Human Rights Clinic, during which he co-represented a Central American woman in removal proceedings in Immigration Court.
Attorney Vossler resides in Stamford, Connecticut.
- Connecticut, 2018
PROFESSIONAL ASSOCIATION MEMBERSHIPS
- American Bar Association
- Connecticut Bar Association
- Fairfield County Bar Association
- Merrimack College, B.A., 2013
- University of Connecticut School of Law, J.D., with honors, 2017
HONORS & AWARDS
- Academic Excellence Awards in Property Law I and Surety Law
- Pro Bono Honoree
- Dean’s Scholarship Recipient